This year Christmas was special and memorable like always but especially for Justin. Yesterday, Justin turned 12 years old. He has been looking forward to this day for so long. He even asked me for a new suit for his birthday so he could be handsome while passing the sacrament.
Today Justin was ordained a deacon and received the Aaronic Priesthood. Two of his cousins and one of his grandparents came to church with us today. They were also able to attend the Priesthood preview with Justin as he was introduced into the deacon's quorum. After church other family members and friends joined us as Justin received the Aaronic Priesthood. What a special moment! Chad has the honor of ordaining him and gave him a wonderful blessing.
It is so great to see Justin's enthusiasm and willingness to hold the priesthood. As his mother, I am so blessed to have such a wonderful son who is wants to live the gospel and has a testimony. I am so proud of the person he is. I love you Justin.
Nash - 2 Years Old
10 years ago
How wonderful. It is amazing how fast they grow up. They all look good.
ReplyDeleteI'm very proud of Justin also! He is a fine young man, and I enjoyed working with him in Piano, and his diligence to practice and master his songs, even when he really didn't want to be there very badly! I also admire his mom...whom I love and adore as a great friend...and I admire the heck out of his Dad who is such a fine example to his son of how to be a great Priesthood holder...Way to go Chad!!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are so big Janeil! How is it possible that Justin is 12? Didn't I just hold him as a newborn? And is it possible for Jess to look any more like you?
ReplyDelete