Chad and Shane got out the snowmobiles and found a great hill for the kids. Everyone that wanted to was able to sled and/or ride the snowmobile. The older boys convinced the uncles to pull them on their snowboards behind the 4-wheeler. The best part was that throughout the day, more snow arrived.
Inside the house, we were playing games, making necklaces and bracelets, doing puzzles, playing the Wii, and most importantly, eating lots of food.
The kids celebrated the new year with lots of noise and enthusiasm. We love having the family come and celebrate with us. It is a great time to be able to spend time together and strengthen our bonds.
We celebrated Dad's 61st birthday. For dinner, Emilee and the kids joined us which brought the total of family members for dinner to 30 persons. (18 grand kids and 12 adults) We missed Melissa's and Michael's family as they were not with us this year but hope they are well.
So much fun!! I'm sorry we didn't get to be with you all this year, would of been a blast!
ReplyDeleteGoodness gracious-- that is quite a group!! Thanks for sharing the pics. It was fun to see everyones kids. (I tried to match the kids up to parents based on looks. I wonder how close I was...) Have a great New Year friend!
ReplyDelete