Never give up what you want most for what you want at the moment!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Missing My Man

There was a time when I didn't mind if Chad left on a business trip for a couple of day. In fact, I would often look forward to it. (Our relationship is better now.) Since he has been working for Petersens Inc., he doesn't travel except to Utah and very rarely overnight. This week Chad had to got to Salt Lake for some deposition and has been gone for two nights and three days. I am going crazy. I can't sleep at night. I can't get up in the mornings with my own alarm. The kids are eating Mac & Cheese. I am wondering when my daily email will come. The list goes on and on. I'm usually not this needy. Chad, it is just a good thing you are coming home today. I don't think I can handle another day without you because I am missing my man.

1 comment: